Sunday, February 27, 2011

Children of the Promise

Children of the Promise, Vol. 1: Rumors of War
I don't know if you have had the oppurtunity to read this series or not, but all I can say is WOW!!! I love stories that are fictional but have some truth to them. I feel like i'm learning a little as well as enjoying a really good novel. I love books during WW2 times and this one just hit really close to home with Quinn being in Afganistan right now fighting. I can't believe the things people went through back then, the communication alone would drive me nuts. I'm so thankful I can talk to Quinn so much easier than they had did.

This book not only looks at the aspect from the US but also from Germany, your feelings will change about things that happened and your eyes will be completely opened about issues in the war that happened. So a great series to read, romance, history and war. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment